Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 new hopes.

I haven't been posting for awhile.  The holiday's activity's work, and the winter's snowstorms have kept me from checking in. Well as of today, no one has signed in with me yet. It has been said: that being by myself would never stop me from talking in the past.  So why should this be any different.  I'll  keep writing and maybe someday someone will stop by and join in.  Anything is possible, after all, it is a new year. New positive possibilities lay ahead. I would like to think positive, until otherwise proven wrong. We can all hope for all the big wishes, as usual. You know world peace and all those wonderful thoughts. But as much as dreaming "big" is a great aspiration, it's not always realistic. This year, I want to keep it simple. I just want life to get a "little" bit better, for the people i care about. I also would like the world to take a chill pill for awhile. Everyday... we kill our selfs a little bit more. It time to take a collective sigh, and remove the stick we have so deeply stuck in"ourselves".  Try to find something good, something positive, something to good feeling about. So when things seem to go down hill, you have a retreat. Let's all relax a little! 2010, might be a little better. Talk soon
( hopefully)

No comments: